- In a 4 qt pot, add polenta and boiling water. Cover the pot and let sit overnight.
- In a wide, medium sized sauté pan over medium heat, add oil, onions, and garlic. Sweat aromatics until fragrant, about 3-4 minutes.
- Add soaked polenta and vegetable broth, stirring frequently, about 6-8 minutes.
- Add vegan alfredo and season with salt. Continue to cook until polenta is soft, about 3-5 minutes.
- Remove pan from the heat, add vegan parmesan and black pepper. Set aside.
- In a sauté pan over medium high heat, add oil and when it shimmers add the brussels sprouts and cook until golden brown, season with salt and black pepper.
- Remove pan from the heat and toss with whole grain mustard, parsley, and chives.
- Serve polenta in a shallow bowl. Top with brussels sprouts mixture, and finish with the Vegetable demi.