All trademarks and Intellectual Property on this site are owned by Société des Produits Nestlé S.A.,Vevey, Switzerland or used with permission.
When you're cooking with Culinary Cream, you're cooking with peace of mind. Expertly crafted with real butter, our Culinary Cream binds and stabilizes ingredients, preventing sauces and cream soups from breaking, and keeping dishes looking and tasting fresh and homemade. Its neutral flavor makes it perfect for sweet or savory creations. This is a must-have in any kitchen.
Usage Ideas From Our Kitchens
- Stabilize delicate, butter-based sauces like Beurre Blanc and Hollandaise so they can easily be reheated.
- Retains moisture content in cold foods like coleslaw, tuna and potato salads.
- Keep baked goods like cornbread, muffins, and biscuits moist and fresh by adding Culinary Cream to your recipes.
- Add to desserts like sabayon, crème brûlée, or lemon custard as a stabilizer to prevent curdling, and maintain a consistent dish.
- Full Line Brochure (PDF)
- Quality Assurance RTE Brochure (PDF)
- Cole Slaw Made with MINOR'S® Culinary Cream
- Scrambled Eggs made with MINOR'S® Culinary Cream
- Beurre Blanc Sauce made with MINOR'S® Culinary Cream
- Whipped Cream made with MINOR'S® Culinary Cream
- Broccoli Cheddar Soup made with MINOR'S® Culinary Cream