Cilantro Lime Mousseline Sauce
- Follow prep instructions for Hollandaise.
- Add MINOR’S® Cilantro Lime Flavor Concentrate or any flavor concentrate.
- Fold in heavy cream until almost incorporated.
- Spoon over eggs for a lighter dish, or over a protein in an oven-proof casserole, then brown under a broiler.
- Gently warm hollandaise on stovetop.
- Add 1 T of MINOR’S® Flavor Concentrate per cup of sauce.
- Assemble your eggs benedict variations and top with sauce
- Sprinkle with fresh herbs, serve with home fries and fresh fruit.
Zesty Orange drenched French Toast
- Whisk eggs, sugar, and half-and-half together.
- Whip cream cheese and Chipotle Concentrate together, spread between two pieces of toast.
- Soak both sides of bread in mixture until wet.
- Grill toast on both sides until extra crispy.
- Drizzle Bourbon Sauce and serve.
Zesty Orange Bacon
- Place bacon flat on a parchment-lined sheet tray.
- Bake at 350 until about halfway to the desired doneness.
- Remove from oven and brush liberally on both sides with Bourbon Style Ready-To-Use Sauce.
- Return to oven and finish cooking.