- Whisk together mayo, Roasted Garlic Flavor Concentrate, and Ham Base to create an aioli.
- Coat two pieces of bread with butter and grill on a flat top or in a non-stick pan.
- Spread Aioli on both pieces of bread, stack bacon, lettuce and tomatoes and season with sea salt, if desired.
Bucatini with a Lemon Carbonara
- Render pancetta to crispy and retain fat for later use in sauce.
- Bring salted water to a boil and cook bucatini to al dente. Retain a cup of pasta water for use in sauce.
- Heat bacon fat in saucepan and add Culinary Cream, lemon juice and Ham Base. In separate bowl, whisk egg yolks and temper with heated cream mixture.
- Add grated cheeses, fold in bucatini and a small amount of pasta water if it is needed to thin the sauce. Garnish with zest, parsley, and/or capers before serving.
Spicy Pork Ramen Broth
Roast Pork Belly, cooked and sliced
Noodles of your choice: soba, ramen or udon
Garnish options: red chile, soft cooked eggs, carrot straws, roasted mushrooms, scallions, basil, mint, cilantro
- Simmer the first 5 ingredients with the Pork and Mushroom Base for up to 2 hours.
- Strain the stock and build the bowl with noodles and pork, ladle stock into bowl.
- Arrange garnishes over noodles and serve immediately.
Pork Banh Mi Bowl
- Season pork belly and cook accordingly. Keep warm.
- Prepare pickled vegetables, other garnishes. Set aside.
- Steam quinoa or rice with Pork Base. Keep warm.
- Prepare bowl with rice/quinoa and pork belly. Layer with pickled vegetables, garnishes and Basil Pesto